- It is hereby informed 3stechnologies.in or its parent concern 3S TECHNOLOGIES is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- We, 3S TECHNOLOGIES, hereby certify that our registration certificate under the GST ACT 2017 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by us in the regular course of our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once an invoice made, it cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- Every item package is checked for physical damage at the point of dispatch and the company is not liable for any subsequent physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check on receipt the physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- Yes, we provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell a product without GST invoice.
- If the order is cancelled by the buyer, then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2.5% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund, then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- For return of “Dead on Arrival” products, buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing which will result in non-acceptance as DOA.
- Please DO NOT accept any damaged or un-sealed package. We do not take any responsibility if damaged or un-sealed package is accepted.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / tampering of warranty stickers – void the warranty.
- Refunds against the order placed during the lockdown period will be initiated after our services get resumed after deducting the convenience fee (if any).
- The court at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges To & From the Service Centre have to be borne by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned, it means the warranty is direct by Manufacturer. Customer will have to avail the warranty service from the manufacturers service centre near them. Service Numbers for various products are available on our web site.
- We request the customer to always send a copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will have to be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold, will be accepted for replacement against Wrong Delivery / Transit Damage / “Dead On Arrival” only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken parts, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / damaged warranty stickers will be rejected and considered as “Warranty Void” in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stands void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem, etc., on the basis that under the normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturer’s warranty policy. In case the manufacturer has a local service centre, then for warranty, the customer has to approach the service centre directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer’s / supplier’s warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVDs & outer box packing.
- For any service litigations or problems, the customer will have to address directly to the manufacturing company only and not to the dealer (3s Technologies). We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on 3S TECHNOLOGIES’ website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is updated and maintained independently by 3S TECHNOLOGIES.
- The content is owned by 3S TECHNOLOGIES. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Kolkata, India.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and we will respond to them appropriately.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES will not accept any cash payments above 1.9 Lakhs in a single Transaction for a single person.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site.
- 3S TECHNOLOGIES and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. 3S TECHNOLOGIES and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions concerning this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall 3S TECHNOLOGIES and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. 3S TECHNOLOGIES may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of 3S TECHNOLOGIES and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. 3S TECHNOLOGIES is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 3S TECHNOLOGIES of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by 3S TECHNOLOGIES.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, etc.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: 63A, Tanupukur Road, Dhakuria, Kolkata - 700031, West Bengal, India.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - PAYMENT
Payment Details such as Bank Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc., are not stored in our servers / database. We use Razorpay for processing payments instead. Razorpay uses industry standard measures to protect the Personal Information that are stored in their database. Razorpay limits the access to your Personal Information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as their customer service personnel.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Links - When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – DATA
- What we do with your personal data?
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms: We use solely for our internal purpose for processing the orders and do not share any details, to any other third party, except for the respective parent manufacturing companies, whose products we sell online, if need arises, for warranty & service support, sales analysis, discounts or promotional purposes and to courier company for delivery purpose.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Login: If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data?
We use solely for our internal purpose for processing the orders and do not share any details, to any other third party, except for the respective parent manufacturing companies, whose products we sell online, if need arises, for warranty & service support, sales analysis, discounts or promotional purposes and to courier company for delivering the product you purchased.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at 63A, Tanupukur Road, Dhakuria, Kolkata - 700031, West Bengal, India.